Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil 10 ml - Eucalyptus citriodora
The scent of Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is much fresher than the radiated version, for example. It's a bit like lemongrass. Recommended in relaxation massages and joint massages, it is therefore ideal for arthritis and rheumatism. Have used it in cases of tendonitis and itching..
LEMON EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
Pure for the regulars or diluted for the most sensitive, usable in local massage, in aerial diffusion, it can be ingested diluted, used in cosmetics and creams.
It is one of the most used essential oils to create a unique atmosphere in SPAs and massage centers. Its scent is very specific.
Main pathologies concerned:
This essential oil is effective in the following cases:
- Atmosphere of the house, to create a unique feeling of massage institutes, relaxation and zen.
- Joint pain, such as arthritis or rheumatism
- Sciatica and body aches
- Stress, nervousness, lack of confidence
- In summer, mosquitoes hate it when mixed with geranium.
- Urinary tract infections, cystitis
- Fungal infections
- Itching: Soothes the effects of insect bites
- Powerful anti-inflammatory: Reduces or treats inflammation
Top note: Lemon, lemongrass
Heart note: Deep warm
- Terpene aldehydes
- Part of the plant used : Leaves
- Country where the plant is grown: Madagascar
- Extraction process: Complete distillation at water vapour
Precautions:Pure cutaneous use, use very diluted with a virgin vegetable oil
A synergy idea? :
In 20 ml of arnica vegetable oil add:
15 drops of lemon eucalyptus
10 drops of Ravintsara
5 drops of Roman chamomile
2 drops of niaouli
Gently apply to the painful area to penetrate.
10 other products in the same category: