Turmeric essential oil 5 ml - Curcuma longa or Curcuma domestica
Discover an essential oil full of interesting virtues: anti-aging in creams and ointments, but it is also anti-inflammatory, soothing, calming, antiseptic and anti-pain.
TURMERIC ESSENTIAL OIL
Other names also used for the same essential oil:
- Domestic turmeric essential oil
This essential oil is effective in the following cases:
- Minor skin blemishes, to regenerate it, firm it up, treat acne.
- Wrinkles and fine lines.
- Inflammatory dermatoses
- Herpes, cutaneous mycosis
- By stimulating the liver without replacing the original medical treatment.
- To relieve many muscle pains and joint pains
- Regain self-confidence, be positive, review things from the good side. It allows you to take advantage of the present time. It is therefore ideal in the event of the onset of stress, slight depression beginning, dark thoughts or a temporary lack of confidence.
- In the kitchen, to enhance dishes (Indian for example). One drop to two drops maximum for a complete meal.
Antalgic: Calms pain, especially muscular or rheumatic pain
Powerful anti-inflammatory: Reduces or treats inflammation
Healing: Helps heal small wounds, light cuts
Blood stimulant: Can help good blood circulation
General tonic, energizing: Stimulates the body's activity, restores tone, reduces fatigue.
Antiseptic: Fights against skin infections, reduces microorganisms in a wound
Antioxidant: prevents the oxidation of fats which can be harmful to blood vessels
Venous decongestant: Promotes good blood circulation
Soothing, anti-stress, positive, comforting: Helps with moral support, recovery of self-confidence, reduces the effect of stress.
Vermifuge: Stimulates the elimination of worms and intestinal parasites
Antifungal: A real help to treat fungal infections, i.e. infections caused by fungi
Aphrodisiac: Turmeric essential oil is a sexual stimulant.
Anti-rheumatic: Allows to better treat the symptom of rheumatic pain. In order to best relieve pain
Top note: Sweet green spice.
Heart note: Typical of turmeric
- Ar-tumerone, beta-tumerone, alpha-tumerone
- Part of the plant used : Rhizome
- Country where the plant is grown: Indonesia
- Extraction process: Complete distillation by steam distillation
- Precautions :
- EXCLUSIVELY RESERVED FOR ADULTS
- PROHIBITED FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
- Short-term treatment
- Oral route not recommended but not prohibited (on medical advice only).
- Authorized in the kitchen in very small doses.
- Never overdose.
- Can very easily stain skin or clothing.
10 other products in the same category: