Essential oil cinnamon ceylon 10 ml - Cinnamomum Verum
Ceylon cinnamon is very different from its scent in China cousin. It is primarily used as anti-infectious. It is also an aphrodisiac that can be used with other essential oils of the same type and massage oils of your choice. Note that this is also an excellent tonic. Its fragrance is less sweet, with clove nuances.
ESSENTIAL OIL CINNAMON CEYLON
Eco-certifiable without pesticides
This essential oil is effective in the following cases:
- Infectious disease, small cuts, small light wounds
- Sexual fatigue, poor performance
- Mental and physical fatigue
- Germ: A property of killing bacteria or preventing their proliferation.
- Infectious Anti: It fights against viral and microbial infections
- Decongestant: Releases the respiratory tract (1 drop on a sugar or a spoonful of honey)
- Aphrodisiac: It restores the tone and boosts libido, especially if mixed with other oils similar.
Head note: Spicy
Heart notes: clove nuances and light spices with a sweet back.
Other information :
- Part of the plant used: Leaves
- Country or the plant is grown: Madagascar
- Extraction Process: Distillation complete by stripping with water vapor
- No pure on the skin use
- Always use very diluted or with a dispersant
- Do not use in pregnant women
- Do not use on children under 6 years
10 other products in the same category: