essential oil Citronella of Java 10 ml - Cymbopogon Winteranius
Known for its ultra faculties to keep mosquitoes away (repellent), this essential oil is also effective anti-inflammatory. You can also use in antifungal and antibacterial. Of course, the typical lemon scent makes it a powerful fragrance inside.
ESSENTIAL OIL LEMON JAVA
Pure for regulars or diluted for more sensitive, locally or air diffusion massage. Can be ingested. Used in cosmetics and creams.Used in cooking.
Main pathologies concerned:
This essential oil is effective in the following cases:
- Infestation of mosquitoes
- Suspicion of microbes on the skin
- Excessive sweating
- Not healthy atmosphere
- Anti inflammatory percutanné powerful: Treats inflammatory reactions through the skin, and diseases that result.
- Mosquito repellent: Repels mosquitoes naturally
- Antiseptic cutanné: Delete or prevent the growth of bacteria or viruses on the skin
- Air Antiseptic: Delete or prevent the growth of bacteria or viruses in the atmosphere. Sanitized air
- Antifungal: To fight against fungi, also called mycoses
Top Note: Fresh
Heart notes: typical of lemon
- Part of the plantused:Air
- Country or the plant is grown:Indonesia
- Extraction Process:Distillation complete to water vapor
- Essential Oil Geranium: 20 ml
- Citronella essential oil of java: 10 ml
- Lavender Essential Oil Super: 8 ml
Other information :
An synergy idea ? :
- Repellent: 10 drops of the mixture 4 times daily on the areas at risk.
- Curative: 1 drop on the bite.
10 other products in the same category: