essential oil Cypress from Provence (France) 10 ml - Cupressus Sempervirens
Its main strengths are the venous congestion, nervous rebalancing, reduced cough in case of laryngitis or bronchitis for example. It is antispasmodic and treats varicose veins and heavy legs. The essential oil of cypress also regulates perspiration.
ESSENTIAL OIL CYPRESS PROVENCE (FRANCE)
Also known as:
- Cypres of France
- Cypres evergreen
For pure or diluted used for the most sensitive, usable in local massage, aerial broadcast, it can be ingested, used in cosmetics and creams.
Main pathologies concerned:
This essential oil is effective in the following cases:
- Varicose veins, heavy legs
- Jumping mood, nervousness, stress.
- Excessive sweating
- Prostatitis, prostatic congestion
- Menopause (effects)
- Laryngitis, bronchitis
- Whooping cough, tuberculosis, pleurisy
- Fatigue, general loss of form
- General Cough
- Venous Decongestant: Reduces accumulation of material in the veins
- Lymphatic Decongestant: Helps the circulation of lymph (which contains the white blood cell)
- Regulating nervous: Balance nervousness, calms and soothes
- Antitussive: Calm coughing
- Balancing sweating: Regulates excessive sweating
- Vascular Toning: Strengthens the venous tissue.
Head note: fresh spicy Woody
Heart notes: Amber, turpentine
- Acetate of alpha-terpenyl
Other information :
- Part of the plantused:Rameau
- Country or the plant is grown:France
- Extraction Process:Distillation complete to water vapor
Do not use on pregnant women
Use on current treatments
Prohibited in case of cancer diseases
An synergy idea? :
Hot Flashes:2 drops on half a piece of sugar + 2 applications per day on the solar plexus.
- 2 ml of essential oil of cypress France
- 3 ml of essential oil of peppermint
- 1 ml of essential oil of immortal
10 other products in the same category: