Essential oil Rosat Geranium from Egypt 10 ml - Pelarg. Asp. typ egypt
Use thinning and against water retention. This essential oil softened the skin and protects against stretch marks. It treats skin problems, stop nosebleeds and fights fatigue. This is an excellent mosquito repellent.
ESSENTIAL OIL GERANIUM ROSAT OF EGYPT
Botanical namePelarg. Asp. typ egypt
Preferably diluted in local massage, pure aerial diffusion, used in cosmetics and creams.
Main pathologies concerned:
This essential oil is effective in the following cases:
- Slimming treatment, diet.
- Stretch Marks
- Nose bleeding
- Colitis, arthritis
- Invasion of mosquitoes
- Anti bacterial: Eliminates bacteria
- Clotting: Helps healing and stop the blood flow
- Skin Astringent: Tones and tightens skin.
- Anti-inflammatory: Treats inflammatory reactions and diseases that result.
- Analgesic: Reduces pain, calm the pain or remove- Mosquito Repellent
Head note: Fleurie
Heart notes: Typical geranium
- Format of citronnellyle
Other information :
- Part of the plant used: Leaves
- Country or the plant is grown: Egypt
- Extraction Process: Distillation complete to water vapor
Caution:Not recommended in the first 3 months of pregnancy.
An idea synergy? :Mosquito repellent :
- 2 ml of Java citronella
- 2 ml Geranium Rosat
- 2 ml Eucalyptus Radiata
- 30 ml of vegetable oil Macadamia
Apply to areas to be protected once an hour.
10 other products in the same category: