Peppermint essential oil BIO 10ml - Mentha Piperita
Perfect for soothing pains and itching, it is also terribly effective for stomach aches. Like its cousin mint fields, this essential oil calms sinusitis, ear infections but is also useful against cirrhosis, viral hepatitis.
PEPPER MINT ESSENTIAL OIL
This essential oil is effective in the following cases:
- Indigestion, motion sickness, nausea, vomiting
- Migraines and headaches
- Sinusitis, ear infections
- viral hepatitis, cirrhosis
- Man: Prostatitis / Woman: Promotes rules
- Nephritic colitis
- Shocks and trauma, nervous or physical disorder
- Arthritis, Rheumatism
- Digestive stimulant: Helps digestion, reduces nausea
- Analgesic: Decreases pain, calms pain or removes pain
- Decongestant freshness: Unclogs the nose, refreshes
- Expectorant: Free the air voices by expectoration (by coughing)
- Prostatic tonic: Helps the prostate function
- Emmenagogue: Promotes the appearance of the rules.
- Antibacterial: Reduces the presence of bacteria
Top note: Fresh green and spicy.
Heart note: Typical of strong mint, less pronounced.
- Menthyl acetate
Other information :
- Part of the plant used : Flowers
- Country or plant is cultivated : India
- Extraction process : Complete distillation by steam distillation
- Wise tips:
- For the bath, use of a dispersant.
- No use in massage for pregnant women or children under 6 years
- Mix with a massage oil with about 10% essential oil.
- Not recommended aerial medium dose
- Other use : In cooking, in perfume, pastry and chocolate.
10 other products in the same category: